-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Baby Making Factory Busted In Jos, Plateau State.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Baby Making Factory Busted In Jos, Plateau State.


Thirteen persons have been arrested in Jos the Plateau State capital for allegedly operating a baby factory along old Bukuru park following a tip-off by a victim of the syndicate.
Those arrested included nine males and four females, including a pregnant woman and another woman clutching a toddler. The arrest which was made by men of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) followed information from one Happiness John who became a victim of the suspects.
OPSH Commander, Major General Rogers Nicholas said while parading the suspects at Sector 2 of the taskforce that the group had a ready market for the sale of infants in Abuja and Lafiya in Nasarawa State.

“This is an issue that is now bothering us within the North Central and based on intelligence, our men were able to trace the location of the baby factory. This raid will continue to ensure that such evil acts are trashed,” the OPSH commander said

While narrating her story, Happiness who just had her second child out of wedlock said she had been tricked into taking hard drugs by a friend who got scared and abandoned the escapade on noticing that she had been rendered unconscious


“During my first pregnancy almost two years ago, my friend, Zubaida came to me and told me that I should come and stay with her in a separate room so that when I gave birth, she would take me to Lafia in Nasarawa state to sell the baby and get capital to start a business. She told me she had once sold her twins in Abuja but I rejected the idea,” she said.
She further explained:

“When I had the second pregnancy, Zubaida and her friend came and took me to a room around West of Mines in Jos and gave me hard drugs. I later found myself in my aunt’s room having delivered a baby. I immediately returned home with my baby and told my mother who accompanied me to security agents.”
Three of the women who were paraded denied being in the business but Mildred Luke who was visibly pregnant, said she was impregnated by one of the men now at large. She said, “They promised me N350,000 for a boy and N300,000 for a baby girl while N400,000 will be paid to me if I delivered twins.”


Daily trust

No comments:

Post a Comment