-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: FACE OF THE WEEK: My Humble Self- Deborah Peters.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FACE OF THE WEEK: My Humble Self- Deborah Peters.


Yah! today i am DCN Face of the week. As you know, my names are Deborah Peters was born in the early 90's, from Imo-State, Ikeduru Local Government Area, studied Mass-Communication at The Ploy Ife. I am a God fearing girl, Ambitious and believe in hard work but that doesn't stop me from catching fun, he he! my hobbies are taking pictures, acting, singing, blogging, making good friends, travelling, making my self happy and also making you happy *winks* above all, i love being my self. i love honest people and hard working people. continue to see my pics (taken By my younger brother) pls don't yab me too much....*covers face*;





















































































































2 comments: