-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I Don't Have Tattoos Because My Body Is The Temple Of God"- Dammy Krane.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Don't Have Tattoos Because My Body Is The Temple Of God"- Dammy Krane.

Hypertek Music artiste, Oyindamola Johnson AkA Dammy Krane when asked about his tattoo free body said no body scrates a bentel so he does not intend denting his body! the music star who grew up with his grand mother also revealed that she was strict in his up bringing thus, disciplining his life style to be morally upright... read his own words below; 
“When people ask me why I do not have tattoo, I tell them that you cannot scratch a Bentley. I believe my body is the temple of God, a holy place and I have to treat it with respect. I have to keep it clean.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment