-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos: 23 Year Old Lady Dies While Trying To Save Fiancee From A Burning Building!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Photos: 23 Year Old Lady Dies While Trying To Save Fiancee From A Burning Building!

Very interesting and touchy story. what people do for love! her case is a case of Drunk In Love and she happily Died In Love. this can never happen in Naija, what guy is worth dying for? the one that will forget about you within seconds and marry a fresh new babe? I personally can't dare to. read how this 23 year old beautiful architect died while trying to save her fiancee from a burning flat in England.
Sophie Rosser was returning from a birthday party by midnight when she noticed their flat was engulfed in flames. continue...

She tried to raise the alarm by phoning him to get out since she thought he was asleep.She didn't know he and his flatmate had escaped through the balcony..While climbing to the fifth floor, she passed out and as paramedics desperately tried to revive her.Oscar Silva, 28 said;

A cab dropped her off at 1.37 on Sunday morning and I was asleep. Sophie called me to say there was a fire and our flatmate and I should evacuate.'The intercom sounded but I couldn't hear who it was. The stairwell was full of smoke so we couldn't get out. We went back into the flat. I rang Sophie at 1.43 but there was no answer.I went to get the lift thinking she might have got in, but when it arrived there was nobody in it. I closed the door to the flat and went to open the balcony.I saw the fire brigade arriving and I saw paramedics doing their best to revive Sophie. When we got out I went to the hospital and I saw her twice, but she never regained consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment