-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: They Are Not My Babies! - Actress Taiwo Aromokun Debuts Rumor.

Thursday, October 05, 2017

They Are Not My Babies! - Actress Taiwo Aromokun Debuts Rumor.

Taiwo Aromoku, has come out to say the babies she earlier posted on her page with many assuming are hers, is infact not hers.
She took to IG to clear the air revealing the babies belong to her cousin. 
she said;;;

"There are different ways God use in answering our prayers and this is one way God has chosen to answer my own prayers ,am still in the mood of jubilation and dancing because if God decide to bless my family with this bundle of joy,of cos it is still me that he has blessed @harbyquadri @otunba_harbytee ha ku or ire, am blessed Jesus over everything"

No comments:

Post a Comment