-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna Says Having Sex With Another Woman Is Not Cheating. (Video)

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Nollywood Actor, IK Ogbonna Says Having Sex With Another Woman Is Not Cheating. (Video)

Related image
The actor said cheating is not just by having sex with another woman, but by getting attached to them. Read what he said below:



“If a man finds himself in a situation, like sleeping with another woman for 30 minutes and you move on with life, nothing exist the second it ended.’’

”With that you only broke your marital vows, that is not cheating. Cheating is when you share your 100 percent with the said woman, like giving her your extra time, having chatty moments and planning trips with her.”

The father of two has however insisted that he has never cheated on his wife and doesn’t see any reason to. According to him;



“For me, I looked for a woman that had everything that I wanted. From beauty to brains, companionship and friendship. I’m more about building my family, life and builfing a future both for my internal/external family. I really don’t have the time (to cheat) as i’m always workin and whatever time left is spent with family.”

On whether he cooks for his wife, IK said


“Yes, I love cooking, The beauty of cooking is when you see somebody enjoying your food. The beauty for me is when I see the person I love enjoying my meal. She’s actually smilling because of the meal I ccoked for her. I try to do everything and anything to maake her happy and If cooking is one of them…. She cocoks for me, I cook for her. It’s just beautiful as far as I’m concerned.”

On why he thinks men cheat, IK said;


People say it is in every man’s DNA but I dont think so. It’s a mindset. If you hang around people that cheat, you would probably become a cheater, and vice versa. I don’t think every man’s cheat. It’s a spiritual thing for some. Some Men cheat because they want to cheat. Same with women, it’s a personal decision.
 see video; WATCH VIDEO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment