-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: EFCC Is An Irresponsible And Senseless Body -Governor Fayose Says..

Friday, October 13, 2017

EFCC Is An Irresponsible And Senseless Body -Governor Fayose Says..

Controversial governor Ayo Fayose, has declared the EFCC a senseless body saying he will restructure it when he eventually becomes the president.
The Ekiti state governor made this known at a reception held in honour of two of the state officials who were recently arrested and then released from EFCC custody.

“By the grace of God, I will restructure the EFCC when I become the president of this nation. I will reorganize EFCC and make it look responsible. They detained me in 2008, but I won them in court because the most high God was on my side. EFCC is a senseless body, because if they are not senseless, it should have known that the man who wrote the petition had been sacked because he didn’t deserve to be called a civil servant. The arrest of my officials was orchestrated by Ekiti indigenes in collaboration with the EFCC. I will never go and beg EFCC, it will rather beg me. I won’t negotiate anything because I am not afraid of them. There was a subsisting court that barred them from arresting any official of this state, but they breached the law' he said

No comments:

Post a Comment