-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: "I Used To Sell Rat Killer & Was A Bricklayer"- Patoranking's Speech \At The Headies Would Make You Cry!

Monday, December 15, 2014

"I Used To Sell Rat Killer & Was A Bricklayer"- Patoranking's Speech \At The Headies Would Make You Cry!


Patoranking who won the well deserved Next Rated awards at the Headies. That earned him a brand new Hyundai gave the best speech of the night when he revealed he used to be a rat killer seller and Bricklayer
When he got on stage he said;
"When I sang " When I moved from nothing to something, that is my story...I meant it..I would like to say something..2 years ago, I was living in a one room, now,i'm living (crowd cheered...Lekki) somewhere around. He then decided to speak in pidgin English and said..
"If I tell you say I be dey sell rat killer, you go believe? If I tell you say I DO bricklayer for Lagos you go believe? Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment