-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I'm Back...

Friday, May 06, 2016

I'm Back...


Well,, I'm Partially back.
So, what's up my people?
What have been happening to You?
Hope you've been winning Big?

Una no try ooh, not even a single comment to know if I'm still alive!
I bet none of you even missed my posts!
Hmmmm, for now, i have to keep talking to my ghost readers.
yeah, I know I have at least 500 continuous blogs visitors daily but I still wonder why they don't talk!
I know someday, just someday, I will have committed blog visitors who will not only visit here daily, but will also leave comments and Ideas on how This blog can Improve more.
Having said that,
I an sincerely sorry for my absence this past week...It's something I must do and I'm glad I did.
For those who care to know, I got wedded on the 23rd of April so the Honey moon followed that's why I've been offline.
Now that you know, you can at least wish me Happy Married Life..
Would have posted my wedding pics here but I'm still begging for the permission.
God bless you as you drop your comments.
I am currently writing my exams so I won't be consistent in my post. please bear with me and stick to Debbyscornerblog and you won't be disappointed.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment