-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: The Weird World Of KIM ..And KANYE

Friday, July 29, 2016

The Weird World Of KIM ..And KANYE


This is a sneak peak of Kim and Kanye's interveiw on BAZAAR .
HIM; Kim not posting naked selfies would be like Adele not singing. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked ... I love nudity 
HER; My favourite part of Kanye is his heart ..

KANYE West says wife Kim Kardashian’s naked body is a work of art that has to be shared with the world.

September’s issue of high fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar leads on an interview with the couple they describe as “the embodiment of the word ‘icon’”.

And in it, music mogul Kanye talks enthusiastically about his wife’s habit of posting photos of herself in the buff.

“I love her nude selfies,” says Kanye, 39. “Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. “And I love beautiful shapes. “I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting.

“I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.”

But when the magazine asked Kanye to name his favourite part of Kim’s body, he romantically replied: “Heart.”

And when asked the same question about her man, reality TV star and socialite Kim, 35, said: “Awww... now I have to say the same. I have to say his heart. And I’ve always liked his legs.”

Harper’s also asked the couple about their biggest insecurities.

Kanye said he used to worry about his debts, but then told the world about them and felt better.

Kim added: “Then you didn’t have any debt. It seemed to all figure it out.”

And Kim’s biggest fear? She said: “I would say looking fat sometimes. I really do take it seriously. It does make me insecure when I’m heavy.”

Harper’s didn’t directly ask the couple about their dispute with Taylor Swift, but they did invite each of them to name their favourite Swifty song.

Kanye replied: “For me? I don’t have one.”

And Kim said: “I was such a fan of hers.”

Fittingly, the magazine illustrate their piece with photos of Kanye taking photos of Kim. Read the full interview in Harper’s BAZAAR, on sale August 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment