-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: THE GREAT WARNING! A Message Every Youth Must Read.

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

THE GREAT WARNING! A Message Every Youth Must Read.

One of my big uncles that I look up to shared this post on his facebook page and after going through, i had to share this revelation for as many youth as possible to read through. I would also appreciate it if you share this post so it can get to every one. Enjoy reading through;
"I had a Dream and in my Dream I saw the youth of my generation, different ages, and schemes clearly fathoming strategies for VENGEANCE and ways †o elude conviction that REVENGE, EVIL and worst still MURDER are acts of wickedness and a detasteful SIN.
In my dream , I saw a WISE COUNSELLOR Speak †o the YOUTHS but Each time He REVEALS the consequence of their wicked plans, the more these youths gave a more CRAFTY REASON †o INDULGE - they kept giving justification for their acts of evil.
as I watched, The GOOD COUNSELLOR kept nudging them †o see the impending DANGERS so they can desist from such act, He eventually PREVAILED but not until some youths have faced the consequence of their action. Many where Locked up, other had been BRUISED and punished severely, some were KILLED but few who allowed the voice of caution and consistent reasoning †o prevail over them, SURVIVED.
I saw DEATHS in hundreds as an ENEMY of Godliness, Peace and Progress) use leaders to engage the youth for "REVENGE" deceiving the youth into Violent revenge all in the name of Ethnic and National Patriotism.
This dream came †o me 3 times, When I woke up on the third, I looked at my time its was some minutes past 4:00am and as I pondered about this strange Dream, the SPIRIT of the LORD Opened the eyes of my mind and showed me a sea of promising youthful generation, and an impending danger if lawlessness prevail. The words REVENGE, VENGEANCE and COUNSEL kept reoccurring in my dreams.
I believe the Lord is Showing me what will become of the youth of my generation "IF" they don't take Good Counsel. We must Stop Looking for "ideal Reasons" †o participate in any manslaughter and wickedness (Sin).
The wages of Sin is death but the gift of God eternal life Through Jesus (our conviction).
This was the Visions I had in my Sleep.
PLEASE SHARE / PRAY For OUR YOUTH/NATION - BE THE CHANGE!
OBUS ZALEE

No comments:

Post a Comment