-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Yah! Debby's Corner Nigeria Is One Today>>

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yah! Debby's Corner Nigeria Is One Today>>

Your Number one News source, Debby's Corner Nigeria is one today! Exactly one year ago, i was seated at my office bored, feeling i was not useful to myself, i felt there is this part of me that i have allowed to die because of circumstances beyond my control.
being a mass- communication student, i have always sought for a means to dispatch information without being too "official" and owning a blog was the solution for me. one thing that kept me going was the internet and i must say i was addicted to Linda Ikeji's blog, i kept admiring her work and wishing that someday i could have the funds to run a blog.
How Debby's Corner Started.
A friend/colleague who was doing her IT then noticed that i was always going through linda's blog, surfing the internet for celebrity news that most times they come to confirm any entertainment gist. noticing that i was always current she said " I have taken time to study you and one thing i know for sure is that a day doesn't pass without you visiting this blog and sourcing for news online"  i looked at her smiling and said i love blogging and would love to own a blog someday, "what then is stopping you from having one?"she replied,  i told her i didn't have the funds now. "but you don't need to pay to have a blog, all you need to do is have a Gmail account then create your blog yourself" i was like seriously? i would say that was the happiest day in my life and that was how Debby's Corner Nigeria started, all the designs and every other thing was done by me and i must say it has been challenging.
during the course of this one year, i have come to know those who truly are my friends and my enemies too, i meet different people daily and i  make new friends too. i must take this opportunity to appreciate you all for always visiting DCN and leaving your comments, your encouragement and criticism have kept me going and developing my self. going through my Stats gives me the drive to do more and to my mails..oops, most time i feel very honoured by the mails i get from you all, your corrections, contributions, interest in making DCN bigger! God Bless you all....i might not mention all names but i will mention these few people that has helped me these one year in running this blog...Tonia God bless you richly, My big Bro Victor peters, My oga mr Andrew,  Uncle Victor Of World Soft Computer College, Viczee Omobor, Giwability, my personal person Jim Caddy , i must say this guy is  God sent! not minding that we do same thing, he keeps giving me new ideas, fixing technical issues and also helping me to grow my blog! Jim i must say you've been wonderful and God will reward you and to my online friend who i'm yet to meet but she have been wonderful, Moji Delano i say thank you.
As you know a baby of one year still needs a lot of assistance and guidance, your assistance in improving DCN will be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks once more and God Bless You All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment